Saturday, November 28, 2009

emotions

my dad was/is emotionally distant. He doesn't care much for emotions. He is just not a very emotional person, feelings are not high up on his list for reason to do things and stuff.

All he wants is us to be happy. For people to be happy. When people or I am not happy he wonders in a confused look why can't I just be happy. He sometimes even gets frustrated when people aren't happy.

I realized this even more today. This fact, this reality makes me sad.

it is hard for me to finish this blog right now. I just don't know where I'm going with this.

I want my dad to know me. All of me, including my emotions and the reasons for my emotions and accept and understand them.

I wonder if my dad is emotionally healthy...I hope he is...

I love my dad. (big statement for me...don't know if I could say that during or before my freshman year)

1 comment:

  1. I never seen my dad cry before so I kind of know how it feels like. Just know that you're taking stuff that you're children won't have to go through with being a second generation abc or abi haha.

    ReplyDelete