Thursday, March 25, 2010

i'm weird

i'm weird...hehe

i'm :D

i'm joyous and free!

but given the circumstances, i shouldn't be

i'm not really emotionally healthy right now

i've been using God to run from God, doing for God instead of being with God, and living without limits

there's a lot of work needed to be done in me

i needs to learn to let go of power and control and surrender to my limits

there's also a lot of responsibility on my shoulders that i'm bearing

but there's nothing I can do, literally, the only way I can become healthy and learn all these things is by God's grace

so i'm completely dependent on God and i'm loving it b/c I trust Him.

and this complete dependency is leaving me feeling so joyous and free.

:D

next quarter, next year, my grades, my life, my responsibilities, my relationships, it's not about me, it's about Him and His glory and enjoying Him. :D

1 comment:

  1. your feeling "joyous and free" reminds me of:

    "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30.

    oh how wonderful that His promise is true!

    ReplyDelete