Wednesday, May 11, 2011

things to do

wah! so many things to do! actually struggling to manage my time for once...sigh...


  •  servant team meetings
  •  discipling two people
  •  being discipled
  •  phone call with support coach
  •  support raising
    • write letters
    • send letters
    • make phone calls
    • follow up with people
    • outline presentation
    • meet up with people
    • send thank you cards
    • make appointments
  • school
  • close bank account
  • find sub-leaser for summer possibly
  • large group
  • small group
  • DC sharing
  • ticket paying
  • processing
    • leaving
    • letting go
    • feelings
    • ending well
    • reconciliation
  • thinking about decisions
    • going to Indonesia with Dad
    • overall support raising schedule
    • find a sub-leader or not
  • taking car to the shop
  • set up staff e-mail
  • other necessities and errands
sigh...there are possibly more...I can't believe I'm starting to think about not having a Sabbath but that isn't an option at all. I need my Sabbath to get refreshed so I can do the things I am doing. But I am getting so tired and drained so quickly now. sigh.  I need more time. I would love a day to just be able to run errands and think about decisions to make. Or like have support raising take care of itself. Or I can just hermit myself. I don't like that option though.

Possibly for the first time I am going to need a calendar/written schedule. But that's not gonna change how tired I am and freaked out I am.

Life needs a pause button or like needs to stop being frustrating and things need to stop be being messy. Sigh.

I am just ranting so I am going to stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment