Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm tired continued

I am feeling apathetic on everything. I can't get excited for anything at all. And it is frustrating me. It is making me really irritable.

I don't think I'm drained of anything but it's cuz i'm not on good terms w/ God so i'm not getting refueled. so i'm either bout to run on empty or I am empty.

It's so bad that I caught myself sometime last week about to minister to someone out of myself. Fortunately, I was able to catch myself be4 i started ministering and stopped the convo (which made me sad to do it cuz i haven't talked to this person for a while)

I don't think I should depend/wait on fall retreat but I can't wait for it. I hope I am able to find rest in God and also be willing to be still before God. I'm even excited to drive cuz for some reason, I can think/be at rest when I drive. I love driving...hehe.

I really don't know what I should be praying for or what my prayer request is. But I do want rest, I do want to be willing to be still and spend time w/ God, and I want to have that time w/ God.

Sorry for all the random thoughts and these two blogs of "complaing"/"pain"/w.e. but this is b/c I am not okay and I am slowly processing all of it.

Please bare with me as I go through all of this and I hope I am able to blog about this to the end so God may be glorified through all of this.

Thank you for reading, listening, and being there.

2 comments:

  1. hey gabe,

    if you're ever interested, a great book on refueling yourself is:
    Leading on Empty: Refilling Your Tank and Renewing Your Passion, by Wayne Cordeiro

    it's good and practical. take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, even that you're not ok. I'm praying for you. I hope that fall retreat is helping you "rest"

    ReplyDelete