Saturday, December 12, 2009

home winter 2009 day 1

got home round 7 w/ parents away doing something and end up having to take care of my youngest bro. ended up fun tho. talked to other younger brother and played brawl w/ both of 'em.

parents get home round 10. had to move my car so they can park their car into the garage. backed up too far and got onto a curb. couldn't see it. it was too dark. nothing happened to the car.

dad scolds me telling me that I should've seen it cuz my right side view mirror goes down and lets me see my back corner.

I respond saying dat it was too dark for me to see anything.

He retorts saying "I have to see it"

I snap back saying "I can't see it!"

I snap at my mom too b/c she was questioning a scratch dat I couldn't see from where I was standing.

Once I got a look, I said idk.

Haven't gotten a hug from them. They're avoiding me? I think.

eff! what an awesome start! :( :( :( :'(

How the heck am I going to survive 3 weeks?

2 comments:

  1. update: just talked w/ mom. it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. asian culture's tuff, but stay strong man :]. Keep lovin and see u in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete