Tuesday, January 12, 2010

mirror

(part 1 of a 2 part blog)

when i wake up in the morning and look in the mirror who do I see?

I see myself. I see junk. or more as a masterpiece covered in junk that I can't wash off.

I know I am covered by Jesus' blood and that God sees me as righteous and that I have been made in His image and many more but I still struggle with how I see myself and each time I learn or hear more of who I truly am in Christ and how God sees me, it affects me greatly and touches my heart.

it's surprising to me on how I still need to be reminded of these things and continue to apply these implications of the gospel in my life and heart.

I see myself covered in junk or as junk (not sure) when I look in the mirror. I want to see Jesus instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment