Monday, August 10, 2009

who am i?

hehe...listening to ray playing tenth avenue north songs right now. he's so awesome. makes thinking easier too. but yea...

why do i still look for worth in my friends? why do i still look for comfort in my friends? why?

i know this way doesn't work. i know God is my source of comfort and worth. i know i am never alone b/c love is here, God is here. but i seem to have lost who i am.

i mean i know and believe that i am God's and i am beloved and all that. but i just don't know who He has made me to be anymore. who am i? it's like i lost my sense of worth. almost like i'm lost too.

i think this is why i've just been so off lately and having a short fuse. and i'm guessing it's also cuz i feel so trapped w/ my legs/knees being the way they are.

i feel lonely, i feel desperate, i feel confused. i feel burdened.

who am i? when the heck can i start acting like the person I am made to be?

1 comment: