Sunday, May 9, 2010

living in the light

bringing things into the light is so freeing.

even though the consequences could be either positive or negative, it is so worth it.

i think that's also why God has us confess our sins even though He already knows what we did and He already has forgiven 'em.

we are to confess so we may experience not just the grace of forgiveness but the grace of freedom and the joy from being freed.

living in the light means that the darkness is exposed (scary) but also means that the darkness is expelled (awesome)

good thing God is light, which probably means that living in the light means living under God and His glory, living w/ Him. which makes our relationship w/ Him our lives.

i have no idea if this all makes sense but something I heard recently is that our relationship w/ God IS my life. or at least it should be.

and i also know this for sure, living in the light and bringing things of my past, my sins, my struggles, and my burdens out and actively letting God and people be a part of it is very freeing and leads me to enjoy God and His blessings so much more and in all this, He is glorified because this is only possible because of who He is, the cross, the gospel, His love, His grace, and so much more.

I love you God! Only You are worthy of my praise, my devotion, my desire and only You can satisfy me and my deepest needs/thirsts.

No comments:

Post a Comment