Sunday, February 14, 2010

sin

there is so much sin and pain in this world. it's really discouraging. at times, when I think about the pain and hurt people are going through, it's hard to live w/ hope. i just get extremely sad.

an example would be seeing my brothers struggle, going through the same things I did/I am and going through even more pain and different types of pressures and hurts. It makes my heart break and me cry.

another would be how a lot of us try to spend as little time as we can with our family, we try to leave Davis the latest we can and get back to Davis the earliest we can. it's heartbreaking. this is our families we are talking about and yet family life is so hard we try to stay safe and comfortable as much as we can. truly sad that this is a reality.

there will be one day where there will be no more pain, no more tears. I hope, I pray that that day comes soon. I hope, I pray that people will realize the hope, peace, comfort, joy, and many other things Jesus offers while sin continues to wreak havoc in their lives and all over the world.

God be oh so very real to all of your creation that we can not ignore who you are and have no other choice but to acknowledge you, fall on our knees, praise you, and proclaim who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment