Friday, June 19, 2009

home

i realize i get hungry a lot! not just for physical food but for spiritual food, i get really hungry for God. especially when i'm at home.

i don't think much at home, i really just go through the motions a lot when i'm home and it sucks. i constantly feel something is missing or drained when i'm not enganged in anything that makes me think about God.

all this is just making me realize, i really need to be more intentional on spending time w/ God and also being a good son to my parents. because i suck at reading the Bible, I really do. and helping my parents throw the trash or do the dishes isnt part of the motions i go through. I really need to be intentional on all of this.

I'm happy I already did these a few times but dang, I really gotta think to do it. it's so not natural. I find it pretty sad and frustrating.

in other news, i really miss a lot of people, especially those that I haven't talked to in a while. and i'm excited to go to irvine tomorrow. oh!...and i really need to figure out what to do for Father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment