Monday, July 6, 2009

my church had a retreat this past thursday to saturday. it was ok...i think.

me and my partner was in charge of the youth program and there were some bumps but it was overall fun esp. when there were two church at the retreat.

i was able to hang out w/ some of the youth from my church and get to kno 'em a bit more but i've come to realize i really don't kno any of 'em except my partner really but i still dont kno him really well.

but i'm happy for this retreat and the time i got to spend with my friends at church cuz it's made me realize that i can have fun here at home and church and also have a healthy community at church.

i love serving the youth at my church but idk where to begin to teach them b/c they're so young in their faith. but i kno this, i love doing ministry in any form for the Lord. i really get refreshed and even sometimes get fed myself.

but oh boy, is God amazing. even when i dont prepare dat well for a lesson, God still works through the lesson. man, this year has been truly eye opening about God and how He can work in people and through people in so many different but relatable ways.

oh...one last thing...pray for me cuz lately sometimes i've been feeling like something is eating me up inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment